Formulated with pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP), this patented oil-free sērum helps reduce signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone. Ideal for all skin types especially oily skin.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Grapefruit Extract
This formula reverses the signs of aging for skin that looks and feels younger.
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Helps diminish the appearance of signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps restore a radiant complexion
- Helps even skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types especially oily skin
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any makeup or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Parfum/Fragrance.
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid sērums from others on the market
- The product has a very pleasant feel and smell, making it enjoyable to use
Q: Is your product oil-free?
A: Yes, it is 100% oil-free.
Q: Where do you apply the product?
A: This product may be applied to the face, neck, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.