Formulated with pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP), this patented oil-free sērum helps diminish and prevent the appearance of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone. Ideal for all skin types.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Grapefruit Extract
This formula reverses the signs of aging for skin that looks and feels younger.
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Helps diminish the appearance of signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps restore a radiant complexion
- Helps even skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any make-up or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use. Parfum/Fragrance.
Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract,
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid sērums from others on the market
- The product has a very pleasant feel and smell, making it enjoyable to use
Q: Is your product oil-free?
A: Yes, it is 100% oil-free.
Q: Where do you apply the product?
A: This product may be applied to the face, neck, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.