Corrector 2 is a gentle yet effective pharmaceutical grade skin lightening and correcting cream. It is formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, antioxidants and Lactic Acid to gradually lighten a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, and melisma, even skin texture and improve the appearance and function of photo-damaged skin. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
Product contains: 2% Hydroquinone USP | L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Vitamin E | Lactic Acid
- Formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, the #1 skin lightening ingredient
- Gradually lightens a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, melasma
- Gentle yet effective
- Enriched with L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), Vitamin E and Lactic Acid to help restore a radiant complexion
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types
- Oil-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Apply a thin layer to affected areas. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close cap securely after each use.
2% Hydroquinone USP
Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Methylparaben, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
Q: Who should be using this product?
A: This product is ideal for anyone seeking to correct and brighten areas of hyperpigmentation. See warnings for further information or, should you have additional questions, consult with your physician.
Q: What skin type is this product for?
A: Corrector 2 is ideal for all skin types.
Q: Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
A: This product is recommended to help maintain results from a hyperpigmentation protocol such as a skin lightening skin care regime or following lasers or chemical peels.
Q: Can you use Corrector 2 on the body?
A: Yes, Corrector 2 can be used on small areas of the body such as the chest, shoulders and the back of the hands.
Q: Can I use this product if I am allergic to sulfites?
A: No. Corrector 2 contains Sodium Metabisulfite; therefore, it is not recommended if you have allergies to sulfites.
Q: How long will Corrector 2 last me?
A: On average, the product should last you approximately 12 weeks. At this point we recommend that you cycle-off to a non-Hydroquinone product such as Skin Brightening Cream and continue to wear a sunscreen SPF 30+ to maintain results.